Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Girls night out!


I put on my new boots tonight and set off for a girls night out! (how nice are my new boots!!?) They are a gorgeous charcoal  suede and are so comfy, i love them!

I met with one of my best friends and headed off to our favourite Japanese restaurant. We try to get out and catch up for a mid-week meal once a fortnight. I think it's really important to get out of the house and have some adult time! The sushi was out of this world, as usual, and it was lovely to catch up with all the gossip over a few glasses of wine!

It is great to have some quality time without the kids, time to relax and let my hair down a bit.. it makes me feel somehow a little more in touch with reality. A little more like me. It's good for the soul and good for all of us i think.
Like hubby says a happy wife is a happy life!

What did you get up too tonight?


x jody



.Boots from zomp.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds just lovely... how I miss popping out for sushi. After all that Offspring on Monday night, we left the tv off and Mr SJW and I chatted over dinner. Love the boots. gxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more Jody! My hubby just said to me the other day "when is your next girls night out?" I think he has noticed the toll having sick bubs is having on me. He is right! Thankfully, I have a couple in the pipeline over the comings weeks, YAY!
    Sounds like a great night with your friend and LOVING those boots, HOT! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, we had a great night! i hope you get too enjoy a few girls nights of your own. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...