Friday, 20 May 2011

A Grateful Post . .

This week i am grateful for modern medicine and antibiotics.


My poor little lady has bronchiolitis and an ear infection. She has had a fever and been miserable for most of the week. She has never been so sick and it has been heartbreaking. Her shortness of breath and unsettledness. I know it is nothing compared to what a lot of other children and parents go through, and i know i am really lucky that she WILL be ok.  Still i can't help but worry and feel so helpless.

I am so thankful that we have such amazing doctors and facilities available to us.

We are very lucky.


What are you grateful for this week?

I am joining in with maxabella loves, pop over to join in. 


 Hope you and all you're little ones are well this weekend.

x jody

12 comments:

  1. I hope she's back to full health soon. There's nothing worse than when the little ones are sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, hope she is feeling better soon. It is awful knowing your child feels terrible. Medical care is always something to be grateful for

    Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough when our bairns aren't well. I hope she's on the mend.

    That has to be the nicest photo of panadol I think I've ever seen! How on earth do you do that light thing that you do!? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank god for Doctors, Nurses and Medication. It doesn't matter what others are going through, when you have a sick child, regardless how bad it is or isn't, it still breaks your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor little Lyla... and poor YOU! I never feel so helpless and frustrated as I do when my bubba's are unwell. I can't stand it. One of my gratefuls a few months ago included being grateful for panadol. Isn't it just the BEST thing ever?! Something that provides so much relief and calm to a nasty situation, it's just magic!
    Hope all is well again real soon. Take care Jody xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's no fun Jody. A quiet weekend at your house then? Hope she's better soon. gxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone, luckily she is finally looking a bit better today. Still think it will be a quiet weekend for us.
    Maxabella just realised i may have come across a little rude before.. i just mean with a little tweaking in lightroom ive managed to save lots of bad photos! I use alot of the preset filters they have :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so true. We are lucky to live in this world

    ReplyDelete
  9. poor darling! hope she gets better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope she's feeling better soon x cinti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor liitle L. It's do hard when our little ones are sick - time stands still. Hope she is well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. When our babies are sick it is heart wrenching. I hope she is on the mend now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...