Friday, 27 May 2011

Grateful . .

This week i am grateful for happy days and motivation.



I'm not sure what it was.. maybe yesterdays post some how triggered my subconsciousness.

Today was one of those amazing happy days. A day were everything went my way and everything fell into place.
A perfectly timed kinder drop off. Coffee and a spot of shopping with a friend. A surprisingly well behaved little lady. A very happy boy on pick up. And a great two hour sleep for both!

Best of all - i got so much done! With the little ones snoozing, i powered through all my house work!
I felt so motivated. Surprisingly they continued to play happily together for the whole afternoon and i ticked all those extra little things i'd been meaning to do off my list.
It feels so satisfying. My house looks beautiful. My kiddlets so happy and helpful.

I am feeling very grateful and oh so happy!

Thank you happy days and thank you motivation!
{more days like these, please!}

What are you grateful for this week?

I am joining in with maxabella loves, pop over to join in too. 



Have a lovely weekend!

x jody



. image from pinterest .

7 comments:

  1. Well done Jody, you turned it around in just a day! I also love days like that... few and far between... but so wonderful when they do happen. Happy Weekend to you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect! I love those days. When I first landed on your page I could only see the top of the pic and I thought it was a VERY pregnant bellie - lol! Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's incredible how an organised house can bring such feelings of satisfaction! Sounds like a simply great day... enjoy your weekend, Jody! gxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. how i love a clean house! Hope you have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! i love those days!!! and this is my first time to your blog and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect day! So great that you can stop and be grateful for it too. There's something about a clean house and happy play that always puts a smile on my face too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it wonderful when it all runs smoothly ... Hope your weekend has be fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...