Thursday, 26 May 2011

Time to do it all . .



There is so much i want to do in my life, i know i am capable of. I just can't find the hours in the day to do everything i want too.

I want to do it all.

I want to be the best mum, wife and person i can be. I want to have time. Keep on top of the household things. Take care of my lovely little kiddies. Have time with my hubby. Be a good friend. Cook amazing meals. Blog, read all your lovely blogs and most importantly have time to create and make lovely things!
At the moment i just can't keep on top of everything, which leaves little time to do the things i love.

But then I spend so much time looking online, reading, learning, collecting and pining and planning. When what i really need is too be doing!

Time to make time i think.

I would love to hear how you all do it? How do you balance your lives?

x jody


. image from pinterest .

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jody, this post resonates with me so well. Not a day goes by where I don't dejectedly look at the unfolded pile of washing... or the clothes not yet washed... or the floors that need vacuuming, yet AGAIN!
    We beat ourselves up far too often these days. I think part of the problem is having so much information at our fingertips, being able to compare our lives to all of those around us. When what we probably should be doing is just living in the moment. Being happy. Enjoying every day that we're healthy and not worrying about the things we don't get done... whether they're things we want to do OR have to do.
    We're only human remember. Your blog makes me smile and I'm sure it it serves as a lovely outlet for you to go to. Take each day as it comes, you'll soon see you're doing everything you need to be doing and more xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to get is all done, but have been failing miserably lately! My love always reminds me 'tomorrow is a new day' so i just focus on that. There is always tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...