Monday, 1 August 2011

Let it Snow..

Early Sunday morning we packed ourselves into the car {my brother included} and headed to Lake Mountain for the day. It would be the first time the little ones would see snow.
It was a beautifully sunny day, albeit cold, and to be honest there wasn't really much snow, but it was enough for us.

We trekked away from the masses and found our own private little slope, we played for hours, tobogganing, making snow men, throwing snow balls, little Lyla even had herself a little nap!

We all had an amazing time and the little ones, well you couldn't wipe the smiles off there faces.












What did you get up too on the weekend?

x jody

8 comments:

  1. I had a very boring weekend compared to yours. Mundane, homely sort of activities. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! They would have just loved it! Snow is so much fun. And Lyla is too cute asleep on that sled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd say it but I miss the snow :)
    Looks like a fab time was had by all.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second picture down, it is so lovely! we had some snow here too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gorgeous Jody! The pic of you and Lyla is just splendid! A frame worthy shot. Such a beautiful memory for your little family :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family. Just lovely photos! But.... I despise snow (think I'll put it down to a bad childhood experience!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! To be honest i am not that keen on the snow myself, but do it for the kids, right!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...