Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Our Day.

It is wedding fever over at Shelly's place, so here is my wedding story, just for you.

I have spoken of my wedding a few times before {here and here}. 
Planned in just under three months. I choose my dress straight from the rack, a Lisa Ho dress in a lovely pale latte, a perfect fit, as soon as tried it on i knew it was the one. I wanted the day to be simple and intimate. And it was.
We were married in a simple church ceremony, then wandered St Kilda beach, before feasting at the Stokehouse, with thirty of our closest friends and family. It was a beautiful day, not perfect but perfect to me. The food and wine were amazing, the company even better. We all ate and drank more than we should have.
On that day five years ago, i married the man of my dreams, the love of my life. I loved that day and i love the life that we have together.






Shelly, I hope you're day is everything you dreamed and more.  I wish you and Mr G all the happiness in the world. That you're life together is full of much love and joy. Enjoy and savor every moment. 

x jody 



9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and beautiful location, 30 people at the Stokehouse...doesn't get much better than that! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. lovely photos and beautiful location. happiness to you always. i love the idea of a small ceremony. it is exactly what peter and i have in mind. one day soon. 11 years together. you think we would have got our act together by now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can never tire of wedding stories Jody and yours is just beautiful :o)
    Love the pics and love that you had the day that you both wanted. So many people seem to forget that the day should be about them, nothing else really matters. Thanks for sharing the memory xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wedding stories and your phot's are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Jody. I love your dress and your happy smile the most. The photography is also stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've said it to you before, but these are just perfect. A couple so much in love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful....and that dress(!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful....and that dress(!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aah...this is just lovely :) And you planned it in only 3 months? Wow! The dress is stunning and your beach stroll idyllic.

    Just lovely

    *sigh*

    I love all these wedding stories...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...