Sunday, 20 November 2011

Busy Days


Life has been busy here over the last couple of days. Play dates, friends, working, parties, catch ups, cooking, coffee, wine and lots of food as always.
I spent an evening making lots of my rustic mini pies for a close friends second birthday party, they were a hit! recipe to come later in the week.
We also took Riley to his kinder orientation on Saturday {is it unusual to have it on a weekend or is it just me?}  Anyhow, my little boy is growing up. I can't believe he'll be off to kinder next year. Although I know he is totally ready, he loved it there and didn't want to leave, so I guess that's a good sign.

Busy days, good days. I am tired. I think we all are.

How was your weekend?

x jody

4 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful photos Jody. I can see all the joy and fun and colour in them. Perfect looking days to me :o)
    It is a momentous time when the little ones start preschool/kinder. You will be amazed at how much your little man develops and grows. I am still marvelling at the things Angus comes home with. Like little sponges, they learn and thrive so fast.
    Oh happy days Jody, what a great weekend! xo
    P.S. Those rustic mini pies sound AND look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.

    I think it's odd that orientation was on the weekend. ours are during the week and Tom actually has the morning off from kinder today to accommodate next years kids as they come through orientation. Oh well as long as kinder isn't on the weekends I guess it's not too bad. Exciting times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic photos ... it all looks and sounds pretty damn perfect to me.
    My Miss Maggie is starting kinder next year and is so excited she is carrying around her backpack already. Not sure about a Saturday orientation though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your weekend wrap up pics - and that photo of you is stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...