Friday, 4 November 2011

Ice-Cream


This week my healthier eating plan went out the window. There was delicious ice-cream in the house, I ate it and am grateful for it. Ice-cream is my weakness and one of my great loves, if it is in the house I will eat it, I have no self control. And although this doesn't sound like something I should be grateful for, I am. Ice-cream makes everything better. I love it. It was nice to indulge and treat myself, I will go back to my healthy eating next week or maybe I won't...

Joining in with Maxabella, what are you grateful for this week?

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

x jody


image here.

13 comments:

  1. Ice cream isn't healthy?!? Oh noI!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dairy has calcium. Calcium is healthy, boom scrumptious cravings justified! That scoop looks especially soothing;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't eat a lot of ice cream. But on holidays I love an ice-cream. Reminds me of places I've been and good family times x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes....at the moment for me it's the coffee and pistachio combo! if it's in the house i have no control either and i;m known to stand at the freezer and eat it straight from the tub!!! enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a bit of ice cream too- my family are all the same & won't allow for uneaten ice cream. We tend to only get it when we have visitors, it really is a special treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. unny, I'm eating a bowl of icecream as I read your post! ha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Icecream icecream, I scream for icecream :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would have been rude not to eat it I think !

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha my kids and I go around the house singing ~ I dream or icecream! Icecream is a great thing to indulge in on the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVED THIS!
    As far as I'm concerned ice cream gives calcium which in turn makes stronger bones.
    Now you've made me crave ice cream. Am going to go and get some now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you go girl! I am so far from a healthy eating plan, I don't even know what one looks like ;o) And ice-cream is da bomb! I'm with you, if it's there, I'll eat it and maybe I'll even go looking for it if it's not there ;o)
    Enjoy every spoonful Jody xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum, I love ice-cream too xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is no way I would have been able to pass that up either :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...