Monday, 28 November 2011

Little Red Preview


I was so excited to wake up to these stunning photographs this morning. A preview of our shoot yesterday with Bek from Little Red Photography {pop over to the blog if you want to check out the rest.} Thanks to Nat over at Tiny and Little I was lucky enough to win the session, it was such an amazing opportunity and I am oh so grateful. Although it nearly didn't happen, with the weather being so miserable and all the rain, but we pushed ahead and I am so glad we did. Bek is one of the loveliest people I've ever met and she really made us all feel so relaxed, we had such a fun time and I can't wait to see all the photos from the day.

Thank you Bek and Nat, we are all feeling pretty special!

x jody

8 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous Jody... what a lovely thing to win! gxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! I've actually had my eye on her photography for a while!

    I can't wait to see the final product! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos ... such wonderful memories to have captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous prize - and the shots on her blog are lovely - your family looks beautiful - what great memories to have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Georgie, Cherie, Lizey and Ally thank you, we all had so much fun doing it, i would highly recommend Bek and can't wait to see the rest of the photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i popped over to the blog and i just love the shot of you and lyla looking at the sky. and I also love that you wore yellow. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely is the shot at the top... The photos to come would be great to see, please post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...