Saturday, 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas


I am all set and ready to go. The past week was a hectic one for me, work hours increased, preparing for interstate visitors as well all the shopping, wrapping, cooking and getting organised for the big day.

My parents arrived yesterday from Sydney to spent the week with us. Christmas is a pretty special time in our house. Even more so this year is the first the little ones have really understood whats going on. They are super excited, which makes excited too. My brother and some friends will join us too, we'll will spend the day as a family, cooking, eating, giving presents, drinking and celebrating together. And I can't wait.

Thank you for all your support, kindness and friendship over the last year. Thank you for stopping by my little space and for all your comments and wise words. They warm my heart and brighten my day.

Wishing you much peace, love and happiness.

See you on the other-side.

xx jody

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you and the family a magical Christmas day Jody! Enjoy the time with your family, I know how much you miss them all during the year. I have loved reading your blog and can't wait to catch up with you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jody xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Jody! It has been a truly wonderful joy reading your blog and enjoying your friendship this year. I wish you much happiness for Christmas, see you on the other side! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Xmas Jody!

    Hope you have a gorgeous day with the family.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Jody. I hope you had a fab day. Enjoy the time with your parents.
    I look forward to visiting you more in 2012.
    Milina xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you and the fam had a beautiful Christmas day Jody! LOVE the pic of your adorable babes there :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas :) Hope you have a lovely time with your family and looking forward to your new posts in the new year :D Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope it was a lovely day... your blog is also just lovely... simple and gorgeous :) hope you are enjoying your break ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...