Monday, 16 January 2012

A Letter From Miss Jess

I had almost forgotten all about this... 

On Riley's last day of pre-kinder his teacher handed us an envelope, inside was some lovely artworks for Grandma and Gramps, who had arrived to spend Christmas with us and a letter from his favourite teacher. This is what it said - 


It puts a smile on my face every time I read it. Sure my family like to have a drink or two but not enough to make us incoherent! Lucky my Mum and Dad thought it was just as hilarious as I did! Just makes me wonder all the other things he must be telling them!!

What funny stories have you're little ones told their teachers or carers?

x jody



10 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! That is so funny. What a cracker of a kid he is. No funny stories just yet but sure the kinder teachers will have some by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I would love to be a fly on the wall at my daughter's preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute.
    I know how outrageous the stories are that my preschooler tells at home, and I cringe each time I go into preschool wondering what she has told them.
    I have a feeling my Pixie is going to be even more of a story teller, an interesting year ahead for us I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable Jody. They become such little characters so quickly. And like yourself, I often wonder what Angus' take on things are and just what he says to his teachers. Thankfully all the stories that have been relayed back to me are pretty darn cute... and not embarrassing! ;o)
    That letter is priceless, a beauty to keep for the years to come xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is gold. they don't miss a trick! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha! That is too cute :o) I can't wait til the words start to flow out of Master Z!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, thats brilliant! I, too, wonder what stories might be told x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just wonderful!!
    Aren't they just so funny when they're that little?

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet. I love the tall stories little ones tell.
    When he was little, my brother told his teacher that over the school holidays we went to Disneyland and he described all the rides he went on.
    Truth be told, we had just been at home. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little stories they tell.
    Reading my sons journal from Prep last year was hilarious. The things that he wrote about our weekends ... if you didn't know us you may just think we were one strange, drunk, loud, weird family!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...