Friday, 3 February 2012

Slow Days


Our week has been relaxed, calm, and simple. Days have been slow, we've had nowhere to rush off too, no appointments or play dates. A lot of our friends kids have started or gone back to school, kinder or childcare and R doesn't have his first day of three year old kinder until next week, which we are very excited and nervous about.

It has meant our week has been free and that's ok by me. But it doesn't mean I have been overly productive, my mind has been in slow-mo too and have been spending the extra time with my kiddies, to walk and be at home, enjoying the slowness, before the year picks up speed like I know it will, like it always does.

I am grateful for slow days and easy starts, because next week will most certainly be different!

How has your week been? Have your little ones up to this year?

For the first time this year I am joining the lovely Maxabella, what are you grateful for?


Happy Weekend!

xx




17 comments:

  1. There you are!

    I cherish the slow weeks too. I wish there were so many more of them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am, getting back into the swing of things! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the slow weeks - even the odd slow day has me smiling.
    Good luck next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love slow days, they make me smile. however that said, my daughter starts school on Monday. I guess I can kiss goodbye to those. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photo...love slow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slow weeks are the BEST! :)

    Very much so looking forward to Tuesday! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful thing to be grateful for! Hope you enjoyed your slow week and treasured all the special moments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am enjoying your summer (posts) almost as much as you are, I think! Free time and relaxation eludes me right now. (Not to say I am not loving life) but Cheers! to you for your wonderful living!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have the right idea - make the most of those slow weeks, because for some reason they are always over much too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slow days/weeks are so nice. And you're right, it's a good time to have them now before the madness of the year truly sets in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love slow weeks too, though they are few and far between. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love slow weeks too, though they are few and far between. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love slow weeks too, though they are few and far between. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've had some slow days too this week - mostly rain-induced, but I think it's nice for kids to have the chance to do things at their pace and be able to faff around as much as they like without being rushed by grown-ups the whole time. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Slow is where it's at. I could do slow every day of my life, hehe ;o)
    Gorgeous pic of your boy and his mate, so beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would wish for many more slow days where time seemed doubled and I could achieve so much more but at a very easy and relaxed pace! Oh to dream.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh it sounds so lovely! My week was chaotic, I want to swap for yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...