Tuesday, 28 February 2012

{a-z}


Lots of tagging going in the blogging world of late, I have been a few times{thanks to some super lovely ladies} But if you hadn't noticed I am pretty hopeless at those things, I find it hard to know where to start with the ten things you didn't know about me. But, I remembered seeing this here sometime ago and had been meaning to do it. So I thought it would be a bit of fun and a way for you all to get to know me a little better.

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes
D. Dogs: Archie, our new boston terrier
E. Essential start to your day: Cup of tea, preferably in bed!
F. Favorite color: Yellow and coral
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: Short
I. Instruments you play: Unfortunately none
J. Job title: Mum and hairdresser
K. Kids: Riley and Lyla
L. Live: Melbourne
M. Mother’s name: Catherine
N. Nicknames: Jodes, jo or jo jo
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had my bubs
P. Pet peeves: Wet sponge left in the sink, wring it out!
Q. Quote from a movie: Tico-taco, ya-ya-ya! {clearly I've been watching to many kids movies lately} 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two younger brothers
T. Time you wake up: When the kiddies wake up
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: Can't think of any
W. What makes you run late: Hubs would say its me, I like to think otherwise
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Maybe of my ankle when I was a kid..
Y. Yummy food that you make: I like to think its all pretty good!
Z. Zoo animal: Elephant all the way


Consider yourself tagged!


xx

9 comments:

  1. Love reading this! Thanks for sharing - and after the recipes you have posted recently, I agree, all your cooking looks awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so much fun to read! Yummy food that you make, those cupcakes immediately sprang to mind! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love the elephants too. you got it lush at your place - cuppa in bed to start the day!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to learn more about you Jody. You're still in your twenties, lucky gal, such a youngin! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tahnee the tea in bed is preferred, but a rarity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! I am not a fan of doing dishes either but am a fan of cups of tea in bed! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou. Ill be doing this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed that. Thanks Jodes! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...