Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Daddy Does




Daddy always does the best stuff in our house. He is always so fun, creative and all round ace. Like this. When I got back from being away for a couple of days, I wasn't surprised to see a few new additions around the place. Like these cute little grass head things he had made with the kiddies as well as planter boxes on the window sill. In my absence they had taken a trip to the local gardening store and stocked up. Riley and Lyla now both have their own little inside gardens, packed with lettuces, radishes, pansies! How fun! They also did lots of other cool things while I was away, like, an outing to the toy shop and sushi lunch, cookie baking and making up fun new games!

I missed my little family so much when I was away. But I never worry. I love what Daddy does and love that he is so capable. I think he may even do a better job than me... but don't tell him that.

xx jody

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a good daddy. They are fantastic! I remember making similar when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super cute...love a capable and all round excellent dad...we've got one of those too...only trouble is I feel slightly inadequate at times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that is so sweet Jody, gorgeous little creatures those things are.
    It is so nice that your hubby is so good with the littlies. My hubby is not great at entertaining the boys for extended periods. A couple of hours just about does his head in. They have fun, but not creative fun. Maybe he'll come into his own as they grow up... hopefully!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love a capable and very creative Dad! They are very few and far between!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good daddy! So pleased you have this support there if you need it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any chance your hubby wants to come and work some cool crafty magic at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish our Dad was crafty... he isn't at all... I am improving but it's taken a long time!! Glad you could have the time away that you needed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...