Friday, 13 July 2012

Arkadia takes flight!



I am very excited to be supporting Justin and Ammber on the launch of their new site and range!

Arkadia is a new label featuring divine t-shirts for kids and the young at heart. {I especially love the Hootenanny and Woodstock Peacock pictured above!} They use ethically made materials of exceptional quality with quirky original graphics ensured to stand the test of time. Each design is made in Australia and hand printed with love. 


Pop over and check out their new site {here}and show them some love, you won't regret it! 


{I have not been paid or received any goods for this post. I just like to support new, small businesses and share awesome products with you.} 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what beautiful designs and such a gorgeous site. I have just popped over and enjoyed flicking through Arkadia's line. Thanks for the heads up, these are the kind of Tshirts I love xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...