Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Cubby days returning

       













Its as though the universe new this is just what I needed. Bright sunny days appeared as if out of nowhere and we headed out to our neglected garden. I hung washing and it dried. The little ones ran and played in their beloved cubby. It has been a while since we've been able to get outside without the restriction of bulky coats and hats. We picnicked on the grass, the sun touched our skin and the wind blew in our hair. Such a relief. I love days like these.

x jody

12 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for a day like this! I'm looking forward to Spring. I love both of their knitted jumpers - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a lovely day. Wasn't the sun divine!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cubby house!!
    the sun has been lovely these past couple days... my girls have been able to play in their new sandpit.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cubby house, looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cubby! They look so happy. Gorgeous snaps. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice is the sun and warmer weather?! It is so nice to just stop and appreciate the little things xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, I can feel spring, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such beautiful shots of your garden play Jody. Your little lady looks so grown up in these pics, she is stunning. Sunshine & warmer weather is just all round better for all of us I think xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank goodness winter is almost behind us. Although with todays weather you would never know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at those gorgeous curls!
    Your garden sounds like the perfect place to be on these lovely sunny days - I love Spring, can not wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...