Friday, 21 September 2012

Phillippas : A bakery tour
























This week {thanks to Katrina*} I had the opportunity to take a look behind the scenes of iconic Melbourne bakery Phillippas. The tour gave us a sneak peek into the traditional methods of bread baking. Phillippa was lovely and spoke about how Phillippa's came to be and gave us some history and insight into authentic sourdough making. I have always loved Phillippa's breads and goodies so really enjoyed the tour, it was informative, relaxed and lets not forget the smell! Heavenly!


* to find out more about Katrina visit Foodie Advocates or follow along here.
* for more information on tours and products contact Phillippas here or via twitter.
* this is not a sponsored post.

8 comments:

  1. yum! did it inspire you to make your own sourdough? :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I love Phillipa's bread! Did you have to front up at some ungodly hour? Those pics of the croissants had me drooling. I can smell the goodness through the laptop screen. Thanks for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post Jody. Just love. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful photos of beautiful food. Fabulous idea too. I love, love, love making my own bread and this would be so inspiring to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those photos Jody! I am a big bread eater & sour dough is definitely one of my faves. I'd struggle not to sneak a few samples on a tour like that ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check. Out. Your. Photo's!!! Amazing! The smell must have been amazing. I think I would have been salivating the whole time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...