Thursday, 20 September 2012

The Nursery

























It has taken me a few days to get my head around the whole experience that is The Nursery. Tim is utterly amazing and I feel so lucky that I could attend his workshop.

I learnt so much that day, I can finally understand and use my camera comfortably on manual. I especially loved listening to Tim speak about the emotional side to photography, his photos and connecting with people. So much of that day has stayed with me, I am trying consciously to clear my mind, take a step back and simply observe.

I still have a long way to go, but I am enjoying the process and practice. Thousands of photos in hundreds of days, right?

Tim, I can't thank you enough for all the knowledge, patience and kindness you shared with us. It was so wonderful to meet you, Kesh and Roo. Also a very big thank you to our host Kirsty for making our day extra special and inviting us into her beautiful home.

jody

8 comments:

  1. Oh how I want to attend The Nursery.. and I will.. one day.. you are one lucky duck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to see your view on the day. I attended on the Saturday, my lovely friend Royce was there with you! Great pics! Happy snapping! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Jody. I'm still trying to process just how incredible the day was.
    It was also such a pleasure to spend the day with you again too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots! Yes.. I need to do his course, maybe he will come to the UK soon?! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well said! rach x

    ReplyDelete
  6. everytime I read about the nursery I think how awesome it sounds. Sounds like tim is a natural teacher for sure. I already enjoyed your pictures but looking forward to seeing the continuing of your photographic journey too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little bit, okay alot, jealous over here. I hope to make The Nursery on it's next 'tour'. Looks like a fabulous day and some wonderful images. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photo's Jody! Isn't so cool to think we can do this now! I love the one of Tim popping through - oh hai!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...