Monday, 29 October 2012

Sammy Sea Patrol





We recently received this sweet WOW Sammy Sea Patrol toy to try out. New toys are always loved in our place and this one was particularly special, it gave us the opportunity to open the conversation with the kids about water safety. Summer is fast approaching and with water culture in Australia being such a big thing, I felt it was a good time to talk about water safety skills. We discussed, role played and most importantly had lots of fun!

This new toy from WOW includes a lifesavers jeep, life ring, rotating tower and two lifesavers whose names are Cody and Summer, of course. It is suitable for children as young as 18 months, is made from toughened high grade materials and like all WOW toys has a 10 year warranty!

To help spread awareness and share the love, I have a Sammy Sea Patrol to give-away to one lucky reader!

To enter, follow Lemon Rhodes via google connect or facebook and leave me a comment below telling me what your favourite thing about summer is.

The winner will be drawn randomly one week from today!

To find out more details about Sammy visit Kidstuff.

{this is a sponsored post, I was given the toy to review, all opinions are my own.}


* Winner as drawn by random is lucky comment number 13 - Bec!  

15 comments:

  1. I love the heat, summer in Australia means heat heat and more heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to 5pm weeknight trips to the beach! Temp slowly cooling, sun going down, kids have fun and fish and chips on the way home!!!! Bliss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things I love most about the summer season
    I say 'things' as there's more than one reason
    I love the beach, and long, lazy days
    I love waking up to the sun's shining rays
    I love ice-creams, and sorbets, watermelon too
    I love family time at the park, the pools, the zoo.
    I love the evening strolls as the sun begins to set
    Yes, summertime is my favourite season, you bet!

    (I follow via GFC - kookla123, and like your Facebook page. Email is kookla123@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favourite things about summer.........the beach, ice creams, beach hair, tanned skin, long bbq dinners and bountiful supplies of strawberrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brilliant celebrations that Australia has during the warmer weather: Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Australia Day, and Valentine's Day are all more reasons to love being in Australia.

    I follow via Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best thing about summer is heading to the beach or the pool, I love the water.
    I follow by google connect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite thing about summer is sitting in the backyard with ice cubes between my toes, keeping cool and watching the kids chase the water...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the long days, warm evenings, going for walks and being able to get dressed by just throwing on a summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite thing about summer is the warm mornings, being able to get up, be warm and have breakfast out on the back patio without feeling cold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hanging out at the pool with the family

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love eating icecream in the pool

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fish and chips on the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow and i love summer because of all the flowers blooming

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love sitting out the back in the early evening watching the kids play under the sprinkler. It's the best feeling when the wind blows and catches the sprinkler making a fine mist in the air, just enough to cool you down!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...