Friday, 30 November 2012

Colour On


I am very happy to report that my work-from-home-project is going great and  am super dooper excited that I received my first big hair colour delivery today! Using a quality hair colour that is more natural and ethically made, as well as being being gentle on the hair and giving superior results is really important to me, it was a little tricky for me to source, but its here! and well worth the wait!

Tonight I'll be busy colouring my own hair!

What do you have planned?

Happy Friday!

xo jody


11 comments:

  1. Wow, you're game! BBQ at our place for A's work friends... So excited you got your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're game! BBQ at our place for A's work friends... So excited you got your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like my idea of fun, look at all the choices you have!
    I'll be packing my suitcase ready for a trip to Melbourne, big smiles on this old face today.
    Prue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza and movie night for us here - Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto, colouring my hair.. the skunk has come back..time to turn the grey purple x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Ok - I need to book in for summer maybe...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these colours look amazing! Hope it turns out how you want it tonight, I'm sure it will x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I don't know if I understand right, is it fantasy colors?! I had painted my hair in past with blue! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish we lived a bit closer - I'd so use your WAHM business :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome Jody, how wonderful that you get to do your job at home like that, very clever indeed. I wish I was a local & could come to your lovely home salon xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!! I am an Aveda colour lover from way back. Love how gentle it is on my scalp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...