Thursday, 22 November 2012

:: eight pretty things :: the body shop edition



1. coconut gingerbread mitt 2. sponge pudding 3. i heart strawberry tin 4. strawberry scoop 5. peppermint pedi pamper tin 6. strawberry french kiss 7. ginger sparkle gift tin 8. gardeners hand rescue

I was invited to The Body Shop to experience and view the delectable new range of seasonal goodies, limited edition make up and divine gift sets.

The evening was filled with nostalgia and memories of my youth not too mention champagne and delicious treats. I was pleasantly surprised by the impressive range, not only is the delightful packaging super sweet, but each is reusable, affordable, ethical and practical. All big ticks in my books. Here I'm sharing a few of my favourites.

9 comments:

  1. That gingerbread mitt is so cute! Secret Santa sorted!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Milina, he might just be my favourite! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my brother & I were little kids we used to get mum a Christmas present from the body shop every Christmas, we thought we were really clever & original, but the present really was the same one every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we used to do the same thing Alli! Might be time to start up the tradition again, some really lovely gifts this year.

      Delete
  4. Ginger sparkle is definitely for me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it Bron, so good! xo

      Delete
  5. I miss that store! It was always on my hit list every Christmas! I think all of the teachers I ever had growing up received a small gift from there! I forget that you can still shop online :) Thanks for the reminder.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Christmas and thankfully a chemist in town stocks the bodyshop products. I'm a fan of their coconut range - feels like summer and holidays when I inhale it. Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are so gorgeous! I haven't been to the Body Shop for years!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...