Tuesday, 27 November 2012

:: eight pretty things :: target edition


1. lilac ballet skirt by collette dinnigan 2.girls stretch shorts in yellow 3. antique rose ballet top by collette dinnigan 4.boys plain t-shirt in green 5. boys denim short 6. boys essential cargo short 7. striped tee in blue 8. ivory tulle rosette dress by collette dinnigan

Last week I was invited to view the new Target children's wear range. My little ones and I enjoyed a delicious morning tea, we chatted to the buyers and heard some wonderful people speak about all Target has to offer its littlest wearers.

My favourite of the day would have to be the stunning Collette Dinnigan for The Australian Ballet collection. Today I'm also sharing a few of my favourites from the Target summer range.


4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is the Collette Dinigan collection! I'm lucky to have a few of her Enfante pieces thanks to Sunny's dear Aunty who spoils her! I'm going back for the sweet little cardigans and the gold sequenced bolero!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is coming to NZ for Christmas this year - I think I may have to ask her to do a bit of shopping for me in Target before she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm impressed. I love plain colours and stripes... A trip is in order to take a look I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is beautiful. target?! who knew! x ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...