* A sleep in and sourdough pancakes, the best I've ever had. Hubs has got a great little sourdough starter going now, crumpets are next on the list.
* A little work
* Hawaiian party at Uncle Berts, lots of sand and fun, oh to be young again.
* More sourdough, this time bread, amazing.
* Fairy/dress up party. Lyla squeezed into her size one tutu. Riley insisted on going as a Viking, do you know how hard it is to find a kids Viking costume?! Bath mat, gumboots, home made sword and shield did the trick.
* Happy 3rd birthday Miss P!
* Face painting
* Too much sugar consumed by all.
* Bath, eggs for dinner and movie in the big bed, early night for all!
Another weekend passed by all too quickly and now Monday has been and gone too, time is flying by. I'm starting to spend a lot of time thinking about Christmas and all the crafty things we can start to do!
Happy week to you!