Monday, 26 November 2012
Saturday + Sunday
* Our weekend started with a swim at the local pool.
* Sourdough pancakes for lunch, I think we might all be addicted.
* A sleep for the tired little swimmers including me.
* A girls night out to see a lovely little exhibition and then onto the Gin Palace - so much fun.
* Sunday started slowly with poached eggs and tea, my hubs so good to me.
* The day was spent in the garden, clearing, pruning and pottering.
* A thriving passionfuit tree found hidden in our garden, was moved and fed. I hope it survives.
* The boys cut the grass. Riley always so keen to help, worked so hard all day.
* Tired Lyla, played happily on her own for hours with a bucket of water and things she found in the garden.
Wishing you all a happy week!
Posted by jody at 14:37