Saturday, 15 December 2012

Beach Boxes











This week I have been busy reviewing the Nikon D600 for Cnet. It's my first taste of full frame and I think I'm in love. These are some of the photographs from today when we ventured down to some local beach boxes. Such a fun, vibrant place to shoot, I can't wait to share more with you! So sad I have to give this camera back!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

x jody



* this is not a sponsored post, I have not been paid. I have been chosen by cnet to review some cameras for their techprobe program all views and opinions are my own. I am enjoying the opportunity to have my work published and experience some amazing cameras.


26 comments:

  1. Love love love these shots! Look at those curls on little L and that cheeky grin on Mr R!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all of these Jody. Gorgeous shots. I can only imagine how much fun it would be to have a play with that camera I'd love to have a try of a full frame, one day.... Enjoy taking lots of photos. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, it was lots of fun! x

      Delete
  3. The detail is clear and the colour vibrant...this camera takes quality shots..with your help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love these photos! I think I'd be in love with a full frame too. Enjoy playing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Jody! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful captures Jody x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these shots ;) such a perfect little family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just magic! You've really captured the spirit of what looks like a carefree and happy day. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a happy day! Thanks Steph. x

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous images of your lovely family. I especially love the one of the kids with their dad.
    x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pictures. what fun trying out a new camera!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so much fun! x

      Delete
  11. Those boatsheds remind me of the ones my parents own...I used to spend every summer on the beach.
    Your children are just so beautiful Jody...love your girls curls.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we owned one too, I love them. Thank you! x

      Delete
  12. Those curls!!! I love the colours of the beach huts, they are beautiful and vibrant. Great shots, Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are gorgeous! What a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...