Friday, 7 December 2012

Grateful



This week has just flown by and as busy as I think we have been we've had a lot of down time too which is always a nice balance to have.

I'm grateful that we have been able to have some quiet in between the crazy days, I need it and the kids do too, especially at this time of year, it's busy, it's hot and everyone's tired.

Tomorrow we'll dig out all our decorations and head out to buy a tree, a real one of course!
The kids are so excited about Christmas this year, and we are too. It's the first year that they really 'get' it.

I cannot wait!

Happy weekend lovelies, may it be filled with festive fun!

xo jody

Pop over and visit Bron for some more grateful.

12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend Jody, enjoy the delight that is putting up and tree and decorating with excited children. And yes you do need balance this time of year. My children are tired too. Roll on the holidays and long lazy days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it will be so nice to have a real tree!! I am thinking we may do the same as I haven't been bothered to decorate yet!
    So nice to see you today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to dig out my Christmas spirit. I'm sure it's in a bag in the back of a cupboard somewhere! Perhaps if we start with a tree... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. First year my miss three gets it too! Makes Christmas all the more exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend decorating hun. I adore this time of the year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOunds like the perfect weekend! Enjoy all the loveliness that comes with this time of the year. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely photo. Wishing you and your family a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to breathe in those quiet days as much as I can!! Enjoy the week ahead, Jodes. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A real tree makes the house smell like Christmas, the Christmases of my childhood in Scotland. We started getting real tress a few years ago and love them. It's fab when the kids do get it, great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we are also enjoying some quiet days ... enjoy your smell of your tree and all that goes with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh a real tree, we put up our fake one but are going to get a real one this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...