Monday, 3 December 2012

Saturday + Sunday
















* Saturday was a little uneventful, some housework and shopping.
* Then out to our favourite little dumpling restaurant for an early dinner.
* Sunday we took a drive to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen, untouched and spectacular.
* It was deserted, we had the whole beach to ourselves. It was so refreshing to breathe the fresh sea air, I always feel so calm and at peace by the sea. One of the most magical days we have had together. I can't wait to go back again.

Wishing you all a happy week!

x jody


Joining up for the first time with gorgeous Em for some weekly stills, I'm cheating too, but promise to do it properly next week  Em! xo

12 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous...adding it to my list of places to visit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good Sunday drive. This looks like a great spot. Thanks for the tip xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't we rebels..?!! pfft! beautiful shots, my goodness - a WHOLE beach to yourselves - I felt calm just looking at the photos! it really does have an amazing effect on you, I CANNOT wait to do the same in a few weeks - though I think it would be pretty hard to find untouched beaches on the gold coast.. :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weekends like these. We often get the beaches on this coast to ourselves. The sea is so calming - cleans the cobwebs out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos - what a great family day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grew up going to this beach. It is a magical place. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh! That first pic has stolen my heart as has a little girls curls :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looked a magical day Jody! Beautiful pics, those little hidden places are so wonderful to find xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh!! you were just near my house!! it is a beautiful place to be & take in the fresh sea air. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, I need this. It looks so peaceful there. I need to find my own secluded beach I reckon!

    And those curls! Love the back of the head shot. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheat away my friend :) I love it.

    Looks like you've had a splendid weekend :)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...