Thursday, 13 February 2014

last minute valentines


If your anything like me, you most likely forgot that it's valentines day tomorrow. It's not usually a day that we celebrate, but I do like to give my love a card at least. Thanks to pinterest, I'll be up late making a few of these sweet ideas from Kate over at mineco. You can take a look at the full tutorials and download templates from here...

love letters pop up card
geometric heart in a box
geometric heart wrap

All you need is love and a printer.

Happy day lovers. xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines day lovely! ooh, these are so clever! We are not normally big on valentines day either, but I did make some of your shortbread cookies for them all last night. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...