Monday, 25 August 2014

books to read


Whilst I haven't been here and on the interwebs so much over the last few weeks, I've been been cosied away catching up on some reading. I always go through stages with reading, I'll go a year without picking up a single book then, as if out of nowhere I'll greedily devour several over just a few weeks. That's where I'm at now, I finally read The Fault in Our Stars, Paper Towns and Looking For Alaska which I loved. But now I don't know what to read next, I'd love to hear your suggestions.


So tell me, what have you been reading?


9 comments:

  1. I sound like a broken record but I loved Burial Rites, it stayed with me for days. Off to check out Looking for Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had wondered if the other John Green books were as good! Assuming you think yes? Loved The Fault In Our Stars - couldn't put it down! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading Confessions of a qantas flight attendant... very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked it up and it sounds great! Thanks Carli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting Jo, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been on a reading kick too - must be all those middle of the night feeds! Check out The Lowland, The Wife, The Goldfinch, The Dinner, Learning to swim or The girl you left behind. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a year, or even two, since I last read a novel. This year I want to read more, I've just borrowed The Bronze Horseman from my sis-in-law. I'll have to look into these once I've finished. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am in the middle of the goldfinch (love) and have the slap on my bedside table for book club. will add your three to the list and check back. love the reading bug when it gets me. then a stage of reading drought! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, i love hearing from every one of you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...